- Bone Plate
- Dental Extraction
- Soft Tissues Plastics
- Bone Plate
- Cysts Formation Removal
- Dental Extraction
- Resection of the Root Tip
- Soft Tissues Plastics
A bone plate is necessary for the renovation of a jaw bone volume in the place of defect in case of dental implantation or aesthetic defects. After teeth removal, there are dystrophic and degenerative changes in a spongy bone tissue, where the roots are situated. 70% of the DentaService patients, addressed for dental implantations, areremarked by bony tissue insufficiency. The “shrinkage” happens in 2-3 months after teeth removal on the upper jaw and in 6-12 months on the lower one.
A dental implantation can be successful only if there is enough bony tissue thickness and density. The following types of bony material are used for its renovation:
- natural ones, such as autologous (the patient’s own material), allogenic (taken from other person), and xenogenic (taken from animal bone);
- synthetical granulate, such as alloplastic.
A transplant can have a type of plate, chips, granules, or block. Resorbable andnon-resorbable membranes stand separately in the list of materials for osteosynthesis.
In DentaService various methods are applied for bony tissue renovation:
- alveolar ridge splitting – this method is usedin case of bony tissue loss in horizontal direction. If to use this method, it is possible to make denture setting;
- bony tissue block transplantation – this method is applied if the jaw bone resorption was in horizontal and vertical planes, but the patient needs implantation;
- directed osteoregeneration – it happens in case of insignificant and middle stage of bone shrinkage;
- sinus-lifting – it is applied to renovate bones in the upper jaw area.
This surgery is made in DentaService using local anesthesia, still anxiolysis is more often used. Thus, it is easier for patients to overcome a surgical intervention.
While preparing the jaw for implantation, the price of this procedure can depend on the following factors:
- operation complexity;
- defect area size;
- transplant type.
Cysts Formation Removal
A tooth cyst extraction, or cystectomy, is a surgical intervention for dental treatment and tooth saving. In DentaService,a surgery is made aseptically using local anesthesia or anxiolysis (a state of superficial dream). The basis of the operation is to remove fully or partially a tooth tip together with cyst.
Diagnostics and Anesthesia
The key of successful treatment of a root (radicular) cyst is careful dental cleaning and channels filling. To evaluate its state, location and configuration, we use modern equipment in DentaService, such as dental radiovisiograph, which allows to fulfill a complete diagnostics and compose an individual treatment plan.
Cysts Formation Types
Depending on their location, they are divided into:
- odontogenic cysts – root, follicular and periodontal;
- non-odontogenic – congenital benign formations in sinus soft tissues and bones, and hard palate.
Root neaplasms, such as radicular cysts, occur more often in dentology. The classification of formations helps the doctor to develop treatment tactics, prevent relapse process, and foresee possible complications. The high qualification and great experience of our dentists guaranteetreatment quality and maintaining the integrity of the dentition.
Various types of cystic neoplasmsrequire the corresponding approach. Thus, for example, if to treat follicular cyst in time and without tooth damages, conservative treatment is applied:
- the channels get clean, and the medical liquids are inserted there to clean the cavity;
- cyst destroying material is put into a channel;
- eventually, when a doctor is sure as for neoplasms absence, the channels get filled.
If there are root and other follicular cysts of significant size, the elimination of infection focus and formation resection is needed. A tooth extraction is necessary in some cases, which is made by surgical method by means of a cut in soft tissues. A bone expletive substance is placed in the newly formed cavity to stimulate osteogeny.
The raise of cystic formations occurs often without any symptoms, and abnormality is found occasionally. It is necessary to visit a dentist regularly in order to avoid complications caused by untreated cysts. In DentaService we provide help either to little patients or adult ones.
Modern dentology technologies can save almost any tooth, that’s why teeth extraction is the last resort. In DentaService, high-grade specialists control carefully our patients’ teeth state, and if the extraction is required, then the operation is done painlessly following all protocols and aseptic and antiseptic measurements.
Adecision to remove teeth comes on the basis of careful examination. A modern radiovisiograph is used for this purpose in DentaService. The device allows to get qualitative X-rays with less radiation dose (10 times less) and shorter exposure.
Our regular patients visit DentaService without any fear, as they know that here all hygiene procedures are held, and treatment, as well as teeth extraction, happens painlessly and safely.The best medicines are used for anesthesia and provide the pain absence during the surgery.
An individually selected dose excludes the risk of complications. To follow indications or accomplish surgery of our little patients, it is possible to use anxiolysis when a patient gets such a state like a dream.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
One of the most complicated operations is a wisdom tooth extraction. It is so difficult because of:
- access limitation;
- root channels curvature;
- atypical position;
- fast destruction.
Thanks to detailed visualization, good anesthesia and highly professional surgeons in our clinic, the wisdom teeth extraction happens painlessly, quickly, and without and postoperative complications.
The price on a tooth extraction in our clinic is available for every patient, though it depends on the volume and complexity of surgical intervention, used anesthetics and additional procedures. Our specialists will accomplish a procedure painlessly, qualitatively, and professionally.
A surgical dentology has been recently enriched by the advanced technology of tissue regeneration. The ENDORET is an English abbreviation which stands for endogenic (natural, internal) regenerative technology. The tissue renovation process happens under the influence of blood plasma proteins.
ENDORET PRGF Advantages
The main advantage of this technologyis its biocompatibility, and it is applied successfully in DentaService. Patient’s blood serumis completely biocompatible and does not provoke rejection and allergic reaction.The other advantages are:
- method universality – it is used for various dental treatments as well as surgical ones; it is implants setting, other surgical dentofacial interventions;
- absence of side effects and complications;
- quickness of result achievement what reduces significantly the rehabilitation period, and the bone integration of implants passes in the shortest period and without any complications;
- painlessness – the method itself is applied for pain relief after surgical interventions.
The technology, developed in Spain, gained a worldwide appliance in the advanced dental clinics of the world.
Properties in Dentology
The effectivenessof using the technology Endoretin dental surgery is determined by its ability:
- to hasten the process of osteointegration and osteoregeneration;
- to stimulate the renovation of all tissue types;
- to have an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial influence;
- to relieve pain syndrome;
- to heal quickly the wounds and defects.
The technology consists of several stages:
- a patient’s blood sampling;
- blood plasma activation by means of special device;
- serum saturation by growth factor.
Resection of the Root Tip
A partial or full dental root tip removal is a surgery, which is accomplished through the gum, and allows to safe a tooth, eliminate abnormal focus (cystis/ granuloma) and decrease surgical injury.
A root tip resection in DentaService is held under infiltration or conduction anesthesia, that’s why a patient does not feel any pain and fear during the whole surgery. It is also possible for kids and some adults to overcome the operation in a dream, anxiolysis.
Short Summery of Intervention
A root tip resection is a surgery which permits to save a tooth and remove the abnormality reason without crown damage. When a detailed examination, evaluation of channels state and abnormal focus characteristics are over, the dentist does the following manipulations:
- cuts a gum above the focus, removes mucosa, and makes a hole in the jaw bone by a dental machine to get access to a root;
- removes cystis together with upper root part. Then an artificial bone is transplanted in the cavity for further defect regeneration;
- removes abnormal focus by means of curettement during the treatment of periodontal cyst formation;
- sutures the cut in the gum;
- uses the necessary medicines to stimulate healing process, prevent infection contamination and inflammation removal.
The intervention requiresjewelry accuracy and great experience that is remarkable for DentaService dentists.
There are only positive comments from our patients about teeth resection. A surgery is fulfilled painlessly following the treatment protocol that guarantees the absence of postoperative complications and mistakes during the intervention. Our qualified surgeons relieve you quickly, qualitatively and forever from grave abnormalities which can lead to a tooth loss.
Soft Tissues Plastics
An aesthetic dentology and orthopedics are already using dental soft tissues plastics for a long time and successfully. A gums state influences not only an aesthetic look, but also teeth health, linguistic functions, as well as implant long-lasting service.
The Reasons of Soft Tissues Defects
The reasons of gums anomalies and abnormalities can be the following:
- breaking the hygiene rules of a mouth cavity;
- different traumas;
- age-related degenerative processes;
- inflammatory diseases;
- congenital malformation and defects.
DentaService uses modern methods of laboratory and instrumental diagnostics to find out the abnormality reasons and develop an individual treatment plan. As a result,there are indications and contraindications forthe operation; and the specialists select more effective method, either traditional or laser.
Indications for Operation
A plastic treatment is necessary in the following cases:
- tooth root denudation and cervical caries development menace;
- menace of dental unit loss;
- tissue hypertrophy and gum line disturbance;
- non-elastic short tie of lip or tongue (childish dentology);
- implants setting in case of high muscle insertion to the alveolar ridge.
Several aesthetic and therapeutic dental problems are solved at once by means of this operation.
In DentaService, the plastics is accomplished in several verified, safe and effective ways, such as:
- tissue flap transportation;
- connective tissue transplant.
Each method has its indications for use. Thanks to modern equipment, highly experienced and qualified professionals, application of the new plastic surgery methods, DentaService guarantees to the patients an excellent result, absence of complications and relapse risk.